1. Erase him out of your heart. To do that, you should stop thinking about him. Stop daydreaming about him. Thinking like this is very dangerous. So quit it. Plus the people around you will think you are weird. Because it only makes you like him more.
2. Keep busy. Do some sport, art, hang out with your friends. Girl, have fun. Just because you can't have the guy you like doesn't mean you have to lie on your bed, crying. You are still young and free. Have fun with your life.
3. Tell a trusted friend/adult. There's nothing worse than trying to get over the guy you can't have alone. Why don't you go phone a friend? Isn't that what friends are for? You can weep with your mom. It's hard to tell your mom but she was a teenager once, she'll know how you feel. Just don't keep this to yourself. You never know, maybe your friend is suffering the same issue too.
4. Boost your self confidence. You think you are not good enough for him. But don't you ever think that. Maybe he's the one that's not good enough for you. Stop it. God created us all equally. NO one's better that the other. You are beautiful in God's eyes. So come be confident. If you want, you can try a makeover. Have a sleepover with friends and do each others' hair and nails.
5. Don't act weird around him. Been there, done that. The thing you should do is just treat him as a friend. He's not a god. He's just a friend. Just another guy.
6. Pray. To get over him you are gonna need some help. Pray to God and Ask Him to help you move on. It's not impossible to move on. It's just hard. God wants you to be closer to Him. When you were thinking about that guy, did you really have time to talk to God? He's always there waiting to hear your cries. He created love and he can remove it too.
7. Get over him. "Oh, but he's too gorgeous." "He's the only reason that I rise up in the morning." "He brought me joy." It's like he's tattooed into your heart. But snap out of it. You can't have him. God does everything for a reason. Maybe you can't have him for a purpose, whether its because he already has a girlfriend, doesn't want a girlfriend, or because he simply can't have a girlfriend, due to parental and/or religious restrictions. God wants you to have someone better. Look at that guy. Look at him closely. Is he exactly your dream guy? IS he really he perfect one? IN 10 years will you still like him? He doesn't deserve you. There's someone out there better for you. You are gonna be ok, sweetie. You lived without him once. You can do it again. Open your eyes, there are far more important things to do than to think about the guy you can't have.
EASY HUH! JUST LEARN TO SMILE THOUGH.
COZ YOU MIGHT BE HURT. BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU SMILE!